Wishing you all a Happy & Swachh 2015.
Let’s pledge this 2015 towards cleanliness.
It is our duty to serve Mother India by keeping the country neat and clean. Let us join hands together with our Hon. Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his Swachh Bharat Mission.
OATH FOR 2015:
“As a citizen of India, I commit that I will not throw any garbage/waste on road, street but throw only in dustbin or location provided for same.
I shall also spread this message with near and dear ones + my facebook/twitter friends.”
Pratik Patel, BDE
Pollution, environment, green house effect, global warming and energy wastage, these all are the prime issues that we keep hearing every often. We have failed to develop as a human being. It’s not about our attitude, habit, background and custom. We have done a lot; in fact we are functioning on this only. But are we missing something? Aren’t we thinking at our forthcoming generation? We have failed to safeguard our future. We don’t see the alerts Mother Nature has been showing at us.
Our discoveries are limitless. We invented so many extra-ordinary items which have brought vast changes to human kind and its living. Now we can touch the heights of cloud by building skyscrapers, we can also generate our own electricity and run hell size machines with a single touch button, even Moon and Mars are not that far anymore. We do whatever we can but do we really think of others living on earth except human kind? You may think for a long to answer this question. In our daily routine we are forgetting our general responsibilities toward nature. As per the today’s lifestyle, it is very important to take strong steps toward our nature. Many of us have started protecting ourselves by taking steps toward making Green Earth but rest of us fail by being an irresponsible. There are plenty who never switch off cars engine at signal or their air condition at our offices and homes. We fail to fill small issues like turning off lights and throw scrap in bins. Let we don’t be mean. Show your humanity to the Earth.
Let’s begin with small easy steps like pull off the electronic devices from the main plug when not in use. Try to avoid using private vehicle when it’s possible and walk to places close at hand. We can also recycle our newspaper and used sheets in many ways. If you are living with a family in a big house, so here we advise you to spend time with everyone in a single room and switch off all electronic devices and lights and please ignore watching television in your room. Make your routine to keep your environment space neat and clean.
What do you think, how and from where we should initiate protecting earth? It’s not like you offer a cheque for the next environmental charity that you see in advertisement. No, this isn’t enough. It wishes you to work out and take immediate actions, no matter how big or little just start it. Do something now!
Pratik Patel, BDM
Our Multicharged vitrified tile is one of the advanced technology for vitrified tiles. This technology is brought on a tiles by using dry body stains (color powders) while the tile is being pressed. Thus veins and designs are found right through the tile’s body. In terms we call it random color feeding system. There are no such confines in colors and patterns for making Multicharged Tiles.
We are getting so many enquiries since we broadcast the launching of Multicharged Tiles. Viewers are keen to know why should they pick our Multicharged Tiles and what are the differences between Multicharged Tiles and Soluble Salt Vitrified Tiles? So, here are several advantages of Shreeji Artica’s new product Multicharged Tiles over our elder product Soluble Salt Tiles.
• In Soluble Salt Tiles segment, once the vitrified body being pressed from tile press, Liquid oxides are used to print over green ties where Multicharged Tiles are made of dry powders or colors to bring design before the tile is being pressed in press machines.
• Soluble Salt Tiles are more absorbent due to its printing method but in case of Multicharged Tiles, direct colored powders are used to get non-absorbent surface.
• Most important thing is you cannot expect gigantic design and patterns in S.S. Tiles but Multicharged Tiles can serve you better with roughly unlimited design picks and patterns made with its different kind of manufacturing systems.
• After miniature period S.S. Tiles surface may get dull or scratchy even though with nano+ polished technology whereas Multicharged Tiles stay much brighter and shiny for matchless longer time even with rough use.
• If you are looking for long time use, I must suggest you to select Multicharged Tiles with much better life span. Soluble Salt Tiles have lesser life span as design keeps diminishing.
Overall, our Multicharged tiles are our decent offering if you are not worrying about price tag and can create more attraction in compare to Soluble Salt Tiles. Symbolizing Shreeji Artica’s brand value – “inspired creative”, our tiles are ideal for the Indian floors with attractive patterns, modern look, unrivalled creation and satisfactory value.
THINK OF YOUR SEGMENT. ADD SOME COLORS TO YOUR FLOOR.
Pratik Patel, BDM