India’s leading ceramic tiles manufacturer Shreeji Ceramic announced its sponsorship to the Timber Point Organized Ambition Cricket Cup – 2014.
While announcing support for the Timber Point organized Cricket tournament, Mr. Haribhai Patel said that, “Shreeji Ceramic is committed to strengthening the support to sports in various forms and encourage young generation from all corners to take up sports. I take great pleasure and pride in announcing our sponsorship.”
The Ambition Cricket Cup will be held at Ahmedabad, from 27th October 2014.
Pratik Patel, BDE
To transform your bedroom, bathroom or kitchen into a relaxing retreat.
We have a range of offerings to suit your specific needs. Shreeji Ceramic has developed first time ever ‘scented Ink Printing’ for wall tiles. Scented ink printing is one of our focuses, and a special digital-printing coating is applied to the tile with scented ink. Custom scents can be applied to match your desired scent and we also have a large variety of fragrance tile.
These products will be available from April 2nd, 2013
Pratik Patel, BDE
Our Multicharged vitrified tile is one of the advanced technology for vitrified tiles. This technology is brought on a tiles by using dry body stains (color powders) while the tile is being pressed. Thus veins and designs are found right through the tile’s body. In terms we call it random color feeding system. There are no such confines in colors and patterns for making Multicharged Tiles.
We are getting so many enquiries since we broadcast the launching of Multicharged Tiles. Viewers are keen to know why should they pick our Multicharged Tiles and what are the differences between Multicharged Tiles and Soluble Salt Vitrified Tiles? So, here are several advantages of Shreeji Artica’s new product Multicharged Tiles over our elder product Soluble Salt Tiles.
• In Soluble Salt Tiles segment, once the vitrified body being pressed from tile press, Liquid oxides are used to print over green ties where Multicharged Tiles are made of dry powders or colors to bring design before the tile is being pressed in press machines.
• Soluble Salt Tiles are more absorbent due to its printing method but in case of Multicharged Tiles, direct colored powders are used to get non-absorbent surface.
• Most important thing is you cannot expect gigantic design and patterns in S.S. Tiles but Multicharged Tiles can serve you better with roughly unlimited design picks and patterns made with its different kind of manufacturing systems.
• After miniature period S.S. Tiles surface may get dull or scratchy even though with nano+ polished technology whereas Multicharged Tiles stay much brighter and shiny for matchless longer time even with rough use.
• If you are looking for long time use, I must suggest you to select Multicharged Tiles with much better life span. Soluble Salt Tiles have lesser life span as design keeps diminishing.
Overall, our Multicharged tiles are our decent offering if you are not worrying about price tag and can create more attraction in compare to Soluble Salt Tiles. Symbolizing Shreeji Artica’s brand value – “inspired creative”, our tiles are ideal for the Indian floors with attractive patterns, modern look, unrivalled creation and satisfactory value.
THINK OF YOUR SEGMENT. ADD SOME COLORS TO YOUR FLOOR.
Pratik Patel, BDM
SHREEJI ceramic, the foremost ceramic manufacturer, has publicize today (Wednesday, January 19, 2011) the launch of “Artica”, a high-fashion brand name that caters to the needs and contemporary demands of its rising group to elite clientele in key markets around the planet.
Aiming a high value role bazaar, “Artica” provides as a sublime hub whose unmarked impression opens fresh creative possibilities and expands the scope for innovation to assure the unique inventive demand of superior customers who are willing to spend a premium. Shreeji Ceramic is eager to encourage the immense potential of such a fashion, innovation and style. “Artica” feature a distinctive fusion of art and fashion through an extensive range of concept designs created by Pratik Patel, BDM, Shreeji Ceramic.
The launch of “Artica” expands our capacity for inspiration and modernization, which will seal our standing as a principal leader and fashion icon in the ‘going global’ Indian ceramic industry.