To transform your bedroom, bathroom or kitchen into a relaxing retreat.
We have a range of offerings to suit your specific needs. Shreeji Ceramic has developed first time ever ‘scented Ink Printing’ for wall tiles. Scented ink printing is one of our focuses, and a special digital-printing coating is applied to the tile with scented ink. Custom scents can be applied to match your desired scent and we also have a large variety of fragrance tile.
These products will be available from April 2nd, 2013
Pratik Patel, BDE
Our Multicharged vitrified tile is one of the advanced technology for vitrified tiles. This technology is brought on a tiles by using dry body stains (color powders) while the tile is being pressed. Thus veins and designs are found right through the tile’s body. In terms we call it random color feeding system. There are no such confines in colors and patterns for making Multicharged Tiles.
We are getting so many enquiries since we broadcast the launching of Multicharged Tiles. Viewers are keen to know why should they pick our Multicharged Tiles and what are the differences between Multicharged Tiles and Soluble Salt Vitrified Tiles? So, here are several advantages of Shreeji Artica’s new product Multicharged Tiles over our elder product Soluble Salt Tiles.
• In Soluble Salt Tiles segment, once the vitrified body being pressed from tile press, Liquid oxides are used to print over green ties where Multicharged Tiles are made of dry powders or colors to bring design before the tile is being pressed in press machines.
• Soluble Salt Tiles are more absorbent due to its printing method but in case of Multicharged Tiles, direct colored powders are used to get non-absorbent surface.
• Most important thing is you cannot expect gigantic design and patterns in S.S. Tiles but Multicharged Tiles can serve you better with roughly unlimited design picks and patterns made with its different kind of manufacturing systems.
• After miniature period S.S. Tiles surface may get dull or scratchy even though with nano+ polished technology whereas Multicharged Tiles stay much brighter and shiny for matchless longer time even with rough use.
• If you are looking for long time use, I must suggest you to select Multicharged Tiles with much better life span. Soluble Salt Tiles have lesser life span as design keeps diminishing.
Overall, our Multicharged tiles are our decent offering if you are not worrying about price tag and can create more attraction in compare to Soluble Salt Tiles. Symbolizing Shreeji Artica’s brand value – “inspired creative”, our tiles are ideal for the Indian floors with attractive patterns, modern look, unrivalled creation and satisfactory value.
THINK OF YOUR SEGMENT. ADD SOME COLORS TO YOUR FLOOR.
Pratik Patel, BDM
>While using ceramic tiles of the same type, size and finish, some floors and walls achieve a strong impact and are capable of making a significant contribution in terms of architectural quality, while others go totally unnoticed. What is it that makes the difference? The quality of the project. It might sound obvious, but it is not.
Here, we have frequently pointed out that Shreeji ceramic tiles are unique amongst floor and wall covering materials for their ability to combine aesthetic and technological qualities. This means not only high performance characteristics, which can be measured and certified by means of comprehensive standards, but also the intrinsic characteristics of the production process which a number of very different qualities to be combined in a single tile. At the same time their characteristics of the functionality and durability allow them to perform their functions to perfection. Ceramic tile is a sustainable product, whose environmental impact over its entire lifecycle from raw materials quarrying through to industrial production, demolition and disposal of debris has been drastically reduced over the years. This is a result of intensive technology and plant engineering innovation promoted by Shreeji ceramic.
So while there are no doubts about the quality of the materials, designers must be aware that each individual product has to be specified and installed to the highest standards if its aesthetic and technical potential is to be fully harnessed.
The role of designers is therefore not limited to product selection.
Pratik Patel (Business Development Management)
Shreeji Ceramic Ind.
Morbi – INDIA