To transform your bedroom, bathroom or kitchen into a relaxing retreat.
We have a range of offerings to suit your specific needs. Shreeji Ceramic has developed first time ever ‘scented Ink Printing’ for wall tiles. Scented ink printing is one of our focuses, and a special digital-printing coating is applied to the tile with scented ink. Custom scents can be applied to match your desired scent and we also have a large variety of fragrance tile.
These products will be available from April 2nd, 2013
Pratik Patel, BDE
Our Multicharged vitrified tile is one of the advanced technology for vitrified tiles. This technology is brought on a tiles by using dry body stains (color powders) while the tile is being pressed. Thus veins and designs are found right through the tile’s body. In terms we call it random color feeding system. There are no such confines in colors and patterns for making Multicharged Tiles.
We are getting so many enquiries since we broadcast the launching of Multicharged Tiles. Viewers are keen to know why should they pick our Multicharged Tiles and what are the differences between Multicharged Tiles and Soluble Salt Vitrified Tiles? So, here are several advantages of Shreeji Artica’s new product Multicharged Tiles over our elder product Soluble Salt Tiles.
• In Soluble Salt Tiles segment, once the vitrified body being pressed from tile press, Liquid oxides are used to print over green ties where Multicharged Tiles are made of dry powders or colors to bring design before the tile is being pressed in press machines.
• Soluble Salt Tiles are more absorbent due to its printing method but in case of Multicharged Tiles, direct colored powders are used to get non-absorbent surface.
• Most important thing is you cannot expect gigantic design and patterns in S.S. Tiles but Multicharged Tiles can serve you better with roughly unlimited design picks and patterns made with its different kind of manufacturing systems.
• After miniature period S.S. Tiles surface may get dull or scratchy even though with nano+ polished technology whereas Multicharged Tiles stay much brighter and shiny for matchless longer time even with rough use.
• If you are looking for long time use, I must suggest you to select Multicharged Tiles with much better life span. Soluble Salt Tiles have lesser life span as design keeps diminishing.
Overall, our Multicharged tiles are our decent offering if you are not worrying about price tag and can create more attraction in compare to Soluble Salt Tiles. Symbolizing Shreeji Artica’s brand value – “inspired creative”, our tiles are ideal for the Indian floors with attractive patterns, modern look, unrivalled creation and satisfactory value.
THINK OF YOUR SEGMENT. ADD SOME COLORS TO YOUR FLOOR.
Pratik Patel, BDM
Before few months ago, we, the Shreeji Group has initiated Going Green Society at workplace by saving excessive misuse of natural products. This act was basically taken to save trees as well as fuel and money. Now days, we keep reusing paper through store up the blank side of any printed paper, and in result the total number of paper consumption graph has gone decreased by 25% within 6 months. It’s very easy and possible step that all we could do in our routine.
A greener workplace can mean a lighter ecological footprint, a healthier and more productive place to work. Whether you’re, the boss or the employee, whether your office is green already or still waiting to see the light, some practical steps can lay the foundation for a healthy, low-impact & environment friendly workspace.
Does anyone know that HP Environment offers recycling of empty printer cartridges by saving production for superfluous plastic? That’s very bit but affordable and convenient service in saving environment. Since last 5 months, Shreeji Group has returned up to 35 empty cartridges to HP and helped environment to keep it clean.
From how you get to work, we recommend telecommuting method. Please do not print as you see email in your screen. First you Read it then only Print if necessary. Shreeji Group is now in action to grow more and more trees around factory building and make the area Green and Clean.
Thanks to all our supportive and hard working Going Green Society. Wish them all a very glad success in golden effort towards our Earth.
Pratik Patel (Business Development Management)
Shreeji Ceramic Ind.
Morbi – INDIA